Thursday, November 09, 2006

Geeked out

In completely non-adoption related news, we are still totally geeking out about this new place.
I have started to play the guitar again. I feel a sense of peace and tranquility in here. I feel like it's our little nest in the trees. We cheerfully clean the place up, because quite frankly, it doesn't take long to do so, and it looks so darn good when it's clean (unlike our old place, that looked filthy no matter how long you scrubbed/vaccuumed/mopped/whatever). Señor Compa commented that "the floors are so easy to clean! And look how pretty they look!" The birds wake us up in the morning. Nobody bickers. I am about ten thousand times more productive at work. My therapist (whom, granted, I saw for a grand total of three sessions) booted me, telling me not to come back until I was a good sight more miserable.

I don't forsee that happening. It's just too great here.

And the Americans! The Americans elected the Democrats into the House and the Senate! My God, I had no idea my bliss extended south of the border.

No comments: